I LOVE THIS AREA. I WILL MISS IT SO MUCH.
Things are going so well! We found a new investigator last night- member referral. She has 4 kids and her husband just left her and she is really religious and wants to learn more about the restoration! We have a return apt this Friday!
I think about leaving this area and it seems like its not real. That it will never happen. I LOVE THESE PEOPLE SO MUCH! I love it. Seriously. I think about leaving and want to bawl haha. But I am excited to stay friends with theses people- investigator and member alike- for forever!!
I started a gratitude journal and it has helped IMMENSLEY with my attitude! I am trying to develop an ' attitude of gratitude'.
I love my mission. It is so hard. I struggle every single day. But I find love and hope and peace in every day too.
Sister Isert fits in SO PERFECTLY in this area. She is incredible and so calm and relaxed! She has made a great addition!
Also a tri- companionship is so necessary in this area. We have done splits with members the last few weeks and it is looking really bright if we continue doing that in this large area!
I started a gratitude journal and it has helped IMMENSLEY with my attitude! I am trying to develop an ' attitude of gratitude'.
I love my mission. It is so hard. I struggle every single day. But I find love and hope and peace in every day too.
Sister Isert fits in SO PERFECTLY in this area. She is incredible and so calm and relaxed! She has made a great addition!
Also a tri- companionship is so necessary in this area. We have done splits with members the last few weeks and it is looking really bright if we continue doing that in this large area!
I LOVE THE SCRIPTURES! "If you want to talk to God, get on your knees, if you want God to talk to you, open your scriptures."
I LOVE STUDYING THEM! I know they are true and contain a divine power that we may feel as we study them diligently.
I LOVE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE.
Hermana Christensen
On New Year's Day we got to play sports in the dome in Eagar with all the mountain zones from 9 am to 3pm. I played soccer the whole time (minus lunch) and had the time of my life. It was so much fun! There are lots of soccer missionaries up here. What a blessing. Happy New Year to me! :)
But I got a nasty blood blister and Sister Isert found out about it and immediately attended to my needs haha. What a wonderful companion she is!
We drive 100+ miles a day. This is how we look! :)
You know Elder Christensen from "The District" who is from Florida?
His sister is in my mission!! She played soccer with me all New Year's day :)
Hermana Wheelwright and I
Sister Christensen and I
With Bishop and Nyla Payne <3
Lesson with Lalo in the Apache Creek Fire Department ( where we always meet for lessons haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment