Monday, May 19, 2014

Week 42

Familia.
The highlight of tranfers was that Sister Goodwin and I got to go down and pick up our 3rd companions. That night Hermana Pew let me cuddle up to her in the mission home and she rubbed my legs and feet while I told her everything that's happening at home and in NM. She is so loving and such a great example to me! I love my Moms!
Also right when we got to the mission home President asked to talk with me. I told him more of everything that was happening in NM and we established some expectations. We are officially going to move our stuff out of Eagar into SOMEWHERE in NM! We don't know where yet. We are just free willying it. On faith that we will find people out there! We took the roll up foam pads from the mission home to use as beds in member's homes. We are part homeless!  We also established that our miles are unlimited and our purpose is to be creative and find people out in these scattered homes in these barren cities! President said we are on mission vacation this transfer haha so to have fun with it. I am still a missionary he assured me, just to let loose a little bit. WE WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN! We have the coolest mission president and wife ever. Last week I left a pair of tennis shoes at the mission home and Sister Sweeney helped me find them at transfers. I ran in them with sister Pew, then I left them again! This morning we got a text from President, "Goodmoring! Did Cinderella forgot her shoes again?" He's awesome.
We tried on a bunch of clothes on last night for trek. We won't be in our companionships either. They will split each of us up into different families! I am really scared haha it will be hard. BUT I love hard things cause I know I learn and grow from them.
I am so excited for this transfer! Hermana Pass is so fun.
The one week I was in a trio in Scottsdale was so fun- so I just have the highest hopes! 
We are staying in Reserve the next 3 nights then will come back for Stake Conference in Eagar.
One zone leader is now our district leader and I am so excited for the leadership we have up here!
I love Eagar Stake, We have the best Stake ever. 
I LOVE YOU FAMILY AND I LOVE YOU MOM! Thanks for being so nice to me all the time. Thanks for being obedient and doing right things. We really have such an amazing family! Just keep doing better each day. God doesn't expect immediate perfection. He only expects immediate progress.
Hermana  Christensen
Also, Sister Arevalo and I love makeup and clothes. WE SHARE A CLOSET NOW YAY! And have committed fully to live the law of consecration. We share everything! HAPPILY! It's so fun :)
Also because we love makeup, we now have glasses to wear on trek where makeup isn't allowed. :)



Zone Training MTG


Dead snake in Reserve. Sister Arevalo was so excited. She always wants to see a snake and a bear.


With the Snows in Reserve!


Our neighbor stopped by on his horses to visit!


Pot luck in the Pie Town church on Mother's day!


District Service!



No comments:

Post a Comment