Monday, May 19, 2014

Week 43

HIGHLIGHTS
Things are getting real and crazy in Eagar.
-Trek is in 2 weeks. The new elders are going now too. That's 10 missionaries on trek! We will all be split up into different families. Members are helping to gather things for us. So nice.
-We get to go on girls camp too!!
-Stake conference was bomb. President Sweeney asked in the middle of his talk for me and my 2 companions to go up on the stand. We were all wearing matching outfits too just a side note- we like to match :)... anyways he asked us if it was hard to start talking to people at the beginning of our missions and why. I started out and said no. I loved it and found it fun and exciting. That my jobs before the mission prepared me for that. Then my two companions said yes it was hard. Eh.
-We sang in the stake choir on Sunday - I sang the harmony yay.
-We hiked flattop this morning. (sister Heap and I ran it)
-We FOUND A HOUSE IN RESERVE! It is so cute and President and our housing coordinator approved it halfway! We are taking pics of it tomorrow to send to them with the landlord info and such. Yay for house shopping!
-We got 5 new investigators in Reserve this week.
-We will start focusing on Less Actives in that area.
-We did a gutsy service project for Brenda (investigator) in Alpine. Her phone dies but we drove up on hopes she would let us serve her. She did! We picked up wood and raked pine needles. Then after about and hour the previous Bishop for Luna ward came with a big tractor and his two neighbors to rake Brenda's pine needles! What a COINCIDENCE that was- mircale. Yay for being guided by the Spirit.
-Brenda bought sister Arevalo and I matching PJ's from JC Penny's haha. Picture coming soon.
----she loves us! Hopefully she will come to church soon!
I LOVE BEING IN A TRIO IT IS SO MUCH FUN! WE LAUGH SO MUCH.
I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY>!>!>#!:L#:"!L#:"!L#:!L*(&*$*&#%*(&
Hermana Christensen








matching :) for Eagar stake conference


At the top of Flattop



No comments:

Post a Comment