We had a really busy week with exchanges, interviews, and MLC. We got a flat tire this week on the way from Luna to Pie Town. I won't blame the members who told us to take this dirt road to get there, but I am thankful for the good Samaritan named Jack who stopped to help us but had already talked with missionaries before and wasn't interested. We got the bolts all loosened by ourselves! The jack was a whole different story. I don't know why I didn't take more advantage of Bountiful Mazda.
We love love love the Luna ward and Pie Town branch. We are looking for maybe a house to stay in in Reserve and live up there instead of in Eagar. It's a slow process and it is difficult getting to know the vast areas up there, but it will be easier for the next missionaries if we start doing all this now!
11 And again I say unto you as I have said before, that as ye have come to the knowledge ofthe glory of God, or if ye have known of his goodness and have atasted of his love, and havereceived a bremission of your sins, which causeth such exceedingly great joy in your souls,even so I would that ye should remember, and always retain in remembrance, the greatness ofGod, and your own cnothingness, and his dgoodness and long-suffering towards you, unworthycreatures, and humble yourselves even in the depths of ehumility, fcalling on the name of theLord daily, and standing gsteadfastly in the faith of that which is to come, which was spoken bythe mouth of the angel.
12 And behold, I say unto you that if ye do this ye shall always rejoice, and be filled with thealove of God, and always bretain a remission of your sins; and ye shall grow in the cknowledgeof the glory of him that created you, or in the knowledge of that which is just and true.
13 And ye will not have a amind to injure one another, but to live bpeaceably, and to render toevery man according to that which is his due.
I applied these things into my prayers. Because there is a promise that we will not have a mind ti injure one another, but to live peaceably... I love that. I want to be more charitable.
We REALLY don't teach in Spanish. I talk with Sister Arevalo in Spanish. But pretty much everything else we do is English. I know this is my calling right now so I am pleasantly accepting!
Happy transfer planning week! I will talk to you Sunday, then Wednesday!
Happy Birthday again Drew! You are the best brother in law I have ever had! Thanks for being so buff and letting me have a niece.
xoxo
Hermana Christensen
I know how to milk a cow!
Another stay in Pie Town trailer!
We brought a gallon of our own milk into the restaurant. They understood, were nice and brought us cups :)
Emergency temple trip in Mesa. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment