The day finally came, Hermana Pew and I were separated.
Last week Hermana Pew and I got to give a training during District meeting on how to have fun while being a missionary. HAHA- it was really fun. Over our course together we came up with lots of little games and things and shared them with our district.
Last week Hermana Pew and I also spent a lot of time recording the Christmas CD with some of our Zone. She is REALLY good at singing- has a beautiful voice- I am still learning. But it was really fun. Maybe you'll get to hear our CD one day. :)
They also let me do a solo whistle part. I am glad I was able to put my REAL talent to use!! Thanks for all the practice you did with me dad! and Trev!
My new companion is Hermana Wheelwright she is from Pleasant View Utah and she was in the MTC with me! So we came out at the same time. I have played soccer against her too! She was on McKenna Elliot's team. We will have fun playing soccer here! Her trainer was Sister Pew's trainer. Which makes her my aunt. I stayed in my area here in Scottsdale and am now senior companion just cause this is my area and I know everyone. I am really excited for this next transfer. Hermana Wheelwright is so willing and ready to work.
Sister Pew went up 4 hours north to Show Low zone. We got to go shop on Saturday for her snow gear. She has an English companion now and is a sister training leader.
We spent the last few days together trying not to sulk. The last two nights we pushed our beds together so they were about an inch apart (not to break missionary rules).
We will be eachother's bridesmaids one day.
Thanksgiving we have 3 dinner appointments. We have a soccer turkey bowl tomorrow at the park right by our apartment (yay for Mexican football)!
Last Friday we met Dixie and Juan. We were waiting in their house for their dad to come home. They are newlyweds. We invited them to the baptism the next day and they asked what it was. We explained how it was an essential ordinance needed to help them live with their Father in Heaven again and be free from feelings of guilt and shame. Dixie then sincerely asked, "can I be baptized tomorrow too?"
We told her no but that we could help her prepare to be!
We have a lot of potential investigators. Helping them progress is the hard part. Patience and diligence is what we are practicing!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks for being the best family ever. I really am very thankful that I can live with you forever and ever and ever. You are all so wonderful. LOVE YOU!! We'll be face to face through a screen in one month!
Hermana Christensen
It was pouring rain
Hermana Leon took us out to Olive Garden
Sister pew, Sister Mortensen and Sister Freeman- on the way home from zone sports
Sister Pew and I at transfer Meeting
The bike cut me. I was leaving a trail of blood all night.

No comments:
Post a Comment