I can't help but compare Krissy in this top picture to the werewolf from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Her hunched back, drooping hand and solemn look just put me over the edge. We ended the night's series on this one due to uncontrollable laughter. 
When life is moving in its never ceasing motion, stress tends to build up on an individual. Especially while attending college. What better relief is there than laughter? I have come to admire my friend Krissy. There is a reason we both attended Dixie State together. Although I am not fully aware of that reason yet, I am loving the journey in finding it out. We are two peas in a pod. We try to take Photobooth pictures everyday just to remember this exciting time in our lives. We can never make it through without laughing :) I had to share at least one from tonight! Live, laugh, love!




No comments:
Post a Comment