Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I go to college

I learn every now and then...

There is one thing that I have found I enjoy.  I enjoy writing. Maybe it is only cause a few teachers have expressed their appreciation for my writing, but the good grades and comments on my papers make me feel great!  I have always been above average in my writing skills and am now starting to appreciate and acknowledge my abilities.  I do realize I am not incredible or bound to be an author or anything like that, but simply that I am not scientifically or mathematically minded. I enjoy expressing my thoughts and opinions in assignments.  I would much rather write an essay than calculate an equation (Kassidy). Kass, I have decided however that I want you to help me in heaven as I obtain higher education in math and chemistry and those gross subjects.  If you're willing :)...

I know after my mission as I start attending school again I will be kicking myself for putting off all of my math and science classes. But hey, i'll cross that bridge when it comes.  What I wanted to share  tonight- I am proud to announce I made an outline before I wrote my paper!  Who says I can't think critically? This 2 pages of notes was just for fun, I am actually learning to write!
Also- thank you spectrum program for teaching me vocabulary words. I love vocabulary, spelling, and grammar.  These are the things that interest me. LANGUAGE ROCKS.
Also- I regret not taking AP English in high school so Tad and Trevor please take it for me!
Also- I just read King of the World by David Remnick and can muster up many things to say about Cassius Clay, or Muhammad Ali, if anyone is interested. 
That is all for now :)

1 comment:

  1. I Love You!! I am still waiting to find my scholastic interests. I don't think tennis qualifies.

    ReplyDelete