Something that happened this week.
We were driving from lunch at the Green's who live about 20 minutes north of Quemado. (we had green and red chile of course, I love green chile so much, everyone always has it here.)
Our Heavenly Father has placed us on earth at this time and has us live in a certain area for specific people. I love knowing that I am important in God's work- to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of people in little Quemado and Datil New Mexico. I love helping in the work of salvation!
Elder Neal A. Maxwell said: “All the easy things that the Church has had to do have been done. From now on, it’s high adventure, and followership is going to be tested in some interesting ways.”6
You have been sent to earth in this dispensation of time because of who you are and what you have been prepared to do! Regardless of what Satan would try to persuade us to think about who we are, our true identity is that of a disciple of Jesus Christ!
Elder Neal A. Maxwell said: “All the easy things that the Church has had to do have been done. From now on, it’s high adventure, and followership is going to be tested in some interesting ways.”6
You have been sent to earth in this dispensation of time because of who you are and what you have been prepared to do! Regardless of what Satan would try to persuade us to think about who we are, our true identity is that of a disciple of Jesus Christ!
Thanks for all of the brithday wishes! Thanks for being such a great family. I loved FaceTiming you and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
In Cruzville




No comments:
Post a Comment