Monday, June 9, 2014

Week 46

I know that Heavenly Father loves us so much that he permits suffering to occur. I am so grateful for the sadness I am able to feel at times. I know that Jesus Christ can heal any wound. I know that anything unfair about life can be made right through His atonement.
We attended church yesterday in Luna. President and Sister Sweeney came. It was fast and testimony meeting and Sister Snow bore her testimony and talked about how blessed her family has been from having us sisters stay in her home. And President Sweeney commended us sisters as well. And a few other people talked about missionary work. After the meeting, people swarmed us. We received referrals, dinner appointments and service opportunities. We still don't know many members up there, and the houses are extremely difficult to find on our own. But I have so much hope for little Luna. We are working on getting to know members this week. The work up there is starting to build and I have faith miracles WILL occur with time and obedience.
Hermana Christensen




District MTG and the day we moved into our home with the help of our wonderful housing coordinator Elder Dale and his wife!


Sister Campbell from Pie Town gave us a box of clothes, I love my new purple pants.


random desk pic


This is how I fish in my new purple pants


No comments:

Post a Comment