We had a very interesting week because we did what hasn't been done before! Or at least in quite some time. We stayed over night in Reserve, Pie Town and Eagar this week!
We have felt the need to GET OUT of EAGAR! And so we did. And we witnessed little miracles. We have so many referrals and contacted 7 this week. We are in the process of finding in these little New Mexico towns.
Then at church in Pie Town we had a record 50 people in sacrament meeting!! The chairs in the little room were all full almost! Bernie was there and also a member's non-member husband! And a few other non-members. It was really good to be there and meet with all of them. I am in love with Pie Town.
Afterwards we followed the Campbell's (baptized in December) to their home. We visited with them and then the spirit guided us to talk about their goals to go to the temple. We made the plan on them being sealed in 1 year! Then we talked about family history and baptisms for the dead. It was SO NEAT to see Sam Campbell's face light up as he learned how he is able to be baptized for his ancestors. He didn't know we ACTUALLY are baptized for them. He comes from a VERY Baptist family and grew up in Florida and none of his family are members. He has lots of work to do and the Spirit was very strong during this conversation. I know that he has ancestors just WAITING for him to do their work! I love the Campbell's! People who live in the middle of nowhere have to have hobbies.
Sister Campbell has a room with millions of beads. SO NEAT! She makes all the missionaries a bracelet :)
Sister Campbell has a room with millions of beads. SO NEAT! She makes all the missionaries a bracelet :)
Bother Campbell has a gun room. He makes guns and bullets and such- I don't really understand but whatever makes him happy!
We are chuggin along- finding the little blessings each day. This area requires a really different type of way to work than in Scottsdale. But it is ALL the Lord's work. I have faith that He will continue to direct us here just as down in Scottsdale. We are excited to teach Bernie!
Happy Easter. I know Christ lives. We heard a few stories this week that have augmented my understanding of this. I love the Holy Ghost- he is real and he guides me in millions of decisions everyday.
Have a fabulous week!
I loved your Easter picture with the 3 eggs ha:)
I loved your Easter picture with the 3 eggs ha:)
Hermana Christensen
Millions of Elk in Reserve.
With big man Izzy during service.
random
Missionary TRAILER! I am pretty positive we are the only missionaries in the whole mission who have a little trailer :) We are so blessed right!?!
Our trailer :)
Brother and Sister Campbell
Sister Campbell










No comments:
Post a Comment