Hermana Arevalo and I get along so so well, in such a good way! It is so easy to feel the spirit with her. We help eachother so much and contructrively critique eachother constantly because we love eachother. In our language and in our missionary skills.
We also go to bed at 10 so we can wake up at 6 and exercise for an hour! It feels SO GOOD!
Also Yessica went to church again this week! (Without us!) And she came to a FHE last night at a member's home with her kids. She is doing GREAT.
Also we started a 7 day 15 step quit smoking program this week with a less active- he is doing great!
We dropped 5 investigators this week and we feel SO good about it. We have maybe 2 real investigators TOTAL- which is kind of depressing BUT we know we are about to find those prepared families and our hope is not diminishining! Hermana Arevalo is such a kind and helpful companion to me and we are working really well together!
We dropped 5 investigators this week and we feel SO good about it. We have maybe 2 real investigators TOTAL- which is kind of depressing BUT we know we are about to find those prepared families and our hope is not diminishining! Hermana Arevalo is such a kind and helpful companion to me and we are working really well together!
After ZTM this week, I had all the sisters in our zone who wanted, eat at a little Mexican restaurant in St. Johns. All the sisters came and it was good bonding time.
Friday we visited some less actives in Alpine, then stayed the night at a member's cabin. Hermana Arevalo kept saying "yo quiero ver un oso!" She wanted to see a bear sooo so badly but we never did. We stayed in the cute little cabin and got locked out the next morning after our excercise and MIRACULOUSLY found a spare key and got back in after a mere 4 minutes -funny miracle. That Saturday we visited with our Ward Mission Leader and established our goals with certain people and such. We then visited people that I have never met and set some return appointments! Which was a miracle!!! We are really excited to spend more time in Alpine, Luna, Reserve, Aragon, Pie Town and Dadil. We are being drawn away from Eagar into these remote areas for a reason I know it!
We went to Pie Town branch yesterday to speak and a miracle happened.. A member's boyfriend (Bernie) who has been attending for several months, expressed interest to our Branch Mission Leader in taking the missionary discussions! He has been attending church every week there and practically is part of the little Pie Town branch family! We will start teaching him in the second weekend in May because he will be out of town and such.
I FEEL SO HAPPY and am really excited to finally meet who the Lord is preparing for us! We have 10 referrals to contact in LUNA (from a missionary who is serving in North Carolina but his home ward is LUNA!)
We also feel this need to stay in Dadil New Mexico (I have never been there yet) but some members from Pie Town Branch live there and we hear it is about the size of Quemado NM. We are going to cause some miraculous changes here!
I FEEL SO HAPPY and am really excited to finally meet who the Lord is preparing for us! We have 10 referrals to contact in LUNA (from a missionary who is serving in North Carolina but his home ward is LUNA!)
We also feel this need to stay in Dadil New Mexico (I have never been there yet) but some members from Pie Town Branch live there and we hear it is about the size of Quemado NM. We are going to cause some miraculous changes here!
ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BOX!! Hermana Arevalo and I almost cried when we heard a song on the CD was in Spanish! YAY thanks so so much! I have the BEST Family ever and I feel so extremely blessed! I am so excited for Easter! In honor of it I have been pondering my favorite Easter talk- "Sunday will come" READ IT!
Hermana Christensen
With Yessica, our beloved sister
At the cabin in Alpine
Me with my bottle of oatmeal water- in front of the church in St Johns where we ave ZTM and Sister Watkins and I gave our trainings!
No comments:
Post a Comment