I am so happy. We went on companion exchanges this week. I learned so much from Sister Mortensen (who we live with). She helped point out all the things I am doing right. I feel so much happier now, I am really good at trying to be perfect and focusing on all the things I do wrong. Spanish is really fun to speak. I love love love talking to new people and building friendships with our investigators and members.
Best birthday I have ever had. Missionaries are so selfless!! I have never felt more loved in my entire life. From the minute I woke up to the minute I went to bed, literally. I don't have much time to write sorry but I will talk to you in two days! Have questions ready! I love you all so much.
Our companionship is growing and growing. I love companion study so much. We get to share our testimonies with each other for a whole hour. The spirit is always so strong. We pray fervently and sincerely for each other. There is nothing that warms my heart more than a sincere prayer. Wow I love feeling the spirit! I am so happy.
Cheli and Jenny are progressing. We gave them the little Joseph Smith movie to watch last week. When they came to church they brought it and handed it over saying how they didn't want to give it back. They watched it twice cause they loved it so much and said it was too short. Good thing there is a longer one! :)
I love all of our investigators so much.
Wow I love being a missionary.
Wow miracles happen everyday.
Wow I am so glad families can live together forever. Be faithful all of you!!
Merry Christmas and Happy birthday to me. I am now 20.
See you in EXACTLY two days!
Hermana Christensen
Me and Favritzio (Jenny's son)
Birthday pie at Clyde's
Old picture with Hermana Pew and Hna Medina
Blurry picture of Chili and Jenny at the Christmas dinner
New shoes & Birthday balloons
Love her
Opening my birthday box from the Elders
Flowers from Milton
birthday cake from Hermana anna guillen
No comments:
Post a Comment