So I will arrive in AZ at 8:37 AM... expect a phone call like 3 minutes after that :). If they are on Utah time right now I do not know... so look that up :) Be ready! I'll call dads phone or the home phone. I'll probably call collect so say yes that you want to pay for the phone call please :). Still have to start packing.. we leave at like 2 in the morning tomorrow.
I bore my testimony today again. I fasted last night and today to place a Book of Mormon in the Mexican airport. I made it a specific prayer. I will be looking for a male worker- maybe named Carlos. Sounds super random. I will share my testimony with some Mexicans tomorrow in the airport though!! We willl be there for a longggg time. Cannot wait to meet my president!!
Also- I went out of here with a bang on my last gym day... We all ended our CCM soccer career yesterday. I had the sickest winning goal! Just FYI. Love you so much
Hermana Christensen
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment