AHHHH longest day ever. I am so famished, I haven't eaten since that shake this morning....We just made it to the CCM. There were about 15 missionaries on the bus that took us here (most are 18 year old boys and my patience is being tried) haha but I finally was able to meet up with another sister.My flights had maybe 3 missionaries. I was the only sister. This keyboard is in spanish so I am struggling. (Kassidy is fixing it)Once we got to the Mexico city airport I was waiting with 3 elders for about 2 hours with 2 men from the CCM. They barely spoke English and so it was a game of charades haha, and I would try to translate for us all. I was so smiley so the men from the CCM liked me :) one of them helped me find a bathroom, and then I traded money for pesos cause he said I would need some for the CCM. I have been super nauseous this whole time. The driving was insane, combined with the not eating and small airplane rides; I don't feel too well. BUT, I am really excited still!I cannot believe how BIG mexico city is!! As we were flying over it was just houses GALORE!As soon as we checked in here they handed us a red packet containing my NAMETAG!! and a box of food for dinner.Spanish is going to be so fun to learn, I am excited. I wish I remembered more, I would have been chatting up a storm with the airport people. Ah crazy city.My first companion's name is Hermana Faw... I guess I will meet her in a minute when I find my room...I´ll talk to you soon.Love you!Hermana Christensen
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Day 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment